Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I checked out that your own business meeting today

Okay, its Tuesday and I went to that meeting that I had talked about. The home business one working with a health product. Actually it was very interesting and I am very interesting in selling the product, as it sounds very good. They had speakers talking about their personal experiences. But of course it wasn't cheap to join the selling part... so what I'm going to do is buy the product and try it for myself and see how I feel about it. If I really like it as much as those people do, then I will be able to sell a product that I really feel good about selling and I'll have the enthusiasm that they do. How can I sell it if I haven't even tried it. Tomorrow I'm going to talk to Susan, the person that I originally talked to and let her know. I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home