Wednesday, April 26, 2006

They didn't call me today

At the meeting that I went to last night the husband said his wife would touch base with me today. She didn't, but I will let it slide only because she had to drive all the way out to Philadelphia with her 3 kids in tow on business while her husband attended the meeting last night with the other 2 kids. I will try to contact her tomorrow. I am really anxious to try this Reliv drink and see if it is everything that they say it is. They don't claim that it will cure things, just feed your body with healthy vitamins and minerals that your body is probably lacking in, in the day to day diet. I really want to try it out to see if it will help me and also Bobby. Bobby may benefit from it the most... since he has diabetes and a whole mess of other health problems. He has been getting headaches almost everyday for the past 2 months. He's going to the doctors for all kinds of test in two weeks. That's another reaso I'm anxious to try this stuff, maybe it will help him. If it does help us both (I am hoping it will help me with my fogged brain) then I will definitely join the group and sell my heart out to spread the information. I might even get brave enough to go in front of the group and share my story. No more wasting time with anything. I'm on a roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home